Produced by the Gunlocke factory circa 1950s, this set of 4 chairs have gained a beautiful patina that can only be earned through decades of use. The beautiful, solid sculpted walnut frame with original finish echoes midcentury craftsmanship and makes these chairs a lovely addition to your place.
- Circa 1950s
- Produced by the Gunlocke factory in Wayland, NY
- Wood wear consistent with age
- Additional freight charges apply
Made in USA
Dimensions: Height: 31" | Depth" 20" | Width: 23.5" | Seat Height: 17"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.