John Norwood grew up in Queens, NY, and built his career around repurposing other people’s trash into priceless art pieces, which consistently challenged his viewers to question how much waste Americans produce every day. Constructed with a wireframe and finished with 35 packs of Marlboro cowboy killers to remind us that it’s never too late to quit.
- John Norwood sculpture
- Wear is consistent with recycled trash/age
- Additional freight charges apply
Measurements: Height: 20” | Width: 13 ½” | Depth: 5 ½”
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.
- Additional shipping required at customers expense. Once the order has been processed, a shipping quote will be sent within 48 hours. Find out more here.