Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chain stitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chain-stitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. The Squash blossom design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly on a vintage women's military-issued cropped jacket. This wool-blend jacket is tailored with a flattering boxy, cropped fit, buttoned back tabs and reinforced elbows. Detailed with roomy pleats at the back for a comfortable fit. Fits like a womens medium.
- Direct chain stitch embroidery design featuring an array of light green, yellow and cream flowers at the back yoke
- Stitched on a vintage military cropped jacket
- Buttoned patch pockets at chest
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like womens medium
- Pair with the Squash Blossom Military Skirt
Measurements: Chest: 45" | Sleeve: 12" | Length: 24"
Patch approximate measurements: 16.5" x 6"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.