This vintage, possibly homemade jacket is constructed with super soft brushed wool and embroidered with vibrant red carnations along the front. Finished with a contrasting red piping detail along the placket, sleeve openings, and pockets, this cardigan style jacket is a simple yet striking layer to elevate any outfit.
- Cream colored wool jacket
- Red and green floral embroidery
- Red piping detail
- Two patch pockets at waist
- Wear and small stains consistent with age
Materials: 100% wool
Measurements: Chest: 38" | Sleeve: 31" | Length: 25"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.