A cropped kendo-style jacket made of kasuri ikat fabric, a type of dying cloth where yarns are bound to resist pigment & create a blurred design. The deep natural indigo dye alternates with a light blue diamond pattern, accented with pink & yellow dots. Hits just at the hip, with half sleeves, and an open front. Fits like a women's Medium.
- Vintage Japanese kendo jacket
- Indigo kasuri dyed fabric
- Open front
- Half sleeves
- Hits at hip
- Fits like a women's Medium, men's Small
Made in Japan
Materials: 100% cotton
Measurements: Length: 25" | Sleeve: 23"
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.