This 1960s Type I US Military coverall has all the best features of vintage American military-issued clothing. Designed for utility, the cotton sateen fabric is durable & comfortable, each pocket serves a purpose, and the slim tailoring makes it a great fit. Originally designed for a man, this coverall has a number of details that make it a great cut for the female body, too: button tabs allow for a cinched waistband, the front button placket alternates closures, providing structure, and the elongated design works well with a heeled boot or cuffed with a sneaker.
- Vintage Type 1 Military coverall
- Cotton Sateen
- Adjustable waist button tabs
- Alternating front button placket
- Front hip patch pockets
- Single patch breast pocket
- Single patch back pocket
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton sateen
Measurements: Chest 44" | Sleeve: 33" | Inseam: 31"
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.