The Chimayo Suede Ranch Jacket from RRL is inspired by early 20th-century American Southwest hand-loomed blankets. The distinct Chimayo stitching in red, cream, and yellow along the front and back are indicative of New Mexico. Crafted from indigo-dyed jacquard panels and sheepskin sleeves. This trim fit jacket has a relaxed drop shoulder and hits perfectly at the waist.
- Indigo dyed cotton and suede
- Chimayo stitched jacquard panels
- Suede hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable side tabs at waist
- Full-zip front
- Dyed with true indigo, which may rub off onto fabrics, leather, and upholstery
- Trim fit
The following measurements are for size medium: Chest: 38" | Sleeve: 30" | Length: 19.5"