Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chainstitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chainstitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This cranes design is chainstitched directly on a pair of vintage Levi's Selvedge 501 Jeans. This pair of Levi's was made from selvedge denim that's woven for its soft, yet durable, characteristics that will last a lifetime. Detailed with signature Levi's copper rivets, a zip fly and a classic 501 flattering high-rise. Labeled as a size 28/30, these fit more like a contemporary size 26-27 waist.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring cranes on front pant legs
- Stitched on vintage Levi's 501 selvedge jean, marked at size 28/30
- Fits like a womens 27 waist
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
The following measurements are for 28/30: Waist: 27” | Rise: 10" | Inseam: 29” | Thigh: 11” | Leg Opening: 15"
Patch approximate measurements: 10.5"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.