Fort Lonesome is in large part responsible for reviving the artistic chain stitching trade in America, and each embroidery was chain-stitched on a 100-year-old machine in Austin, Texas. This Blood Moon design is not a pre-made patch, or customizable design, but is instead embroidered directly on a vintage Wrangler denim shirt. This iconic western Wrangler shirt is cut from lightweight cotton denim. Finished with signature western detailing like curved yokes in the front and back and a pearl snap button placket. Fits like a womens extra-large.
- Direct chainstitch embroidery design featuring a blood moon on the back yoke
- Stitched on Wrangler Denim Shirt
- See our Fort Lonesome FAQ page for more information
- Wear is consistent with age
- Fits like a womens extra large
The following measurements are for size extra-large: Chest: 47" | Sleeve: 34" | Length: 32.5"
Patch approximate measurements: 9" x 11"
- Not eligible for discount.
- Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- All One & Done items are considered Final Sale. Find out more here.