Utilizing their signature Nime cut as the basis for the Katsuragi High Waisted Lumber Jack Damaged Pants, each pant is handmade and washed for a worn-in look. Constructed with a wide cut that’s slightly tapered around the bottom, they’re made from repurposed cotton that’s both durable and comfortable. Topped off with a small cinch buckle at the back, Kapital’s proprietary smiley print on an acid-dyed swatch at the cuff and loaded with a series of intricate patchwork. Made in Japan.
- KAPITAL KOUNTRY
- High waisted, large cut with a slight taper around the ankle
- Made from repurposed fabrics
- Loads of patchwork detail
- Cinch buckle at the back
- Embroidered smiley on an acid-dyed patch at the ankle
- Each pair is uniquely made and one of a kind
- Made in Japan
Materials: 100% cotton | Patchwork 1: 100% cotton | Patchwork 2: 37% modal, 30% cotton, 25% polyester, 8% silk
Measurements: The following measurements are for size 2: Waist: 28” | Rise: 16” | Inseam: 24” | Thigh: 16” | Leg Opening: 14”
- Not eligible for discount.