Each fully mechanical movement is a manually wound Caliber 1001 comprised of over 100 Swiss parts that are hand-finished and assembled in Los Angeles, California. The case and caseback are machined from one solid piece of stainless steel and polished individually by hand. Sapphire crystals are used on the front and back of the case for strength and durability and display highly finished movement inside. Each Standard Issue Field Watch is supplied with a durable and waterproof olive green Cordura canvas strap. The Standard Issue Field Watch is a limited production timepiece built by hand. Each individually numbered timepiece is delivered in our custom-built California pine wood box, also built by hand in the USA.
- Finished and assembled in Los Angeles, California from Swiss parts
- Manually wound, 18,000 beats/hour, 46 hour power reserve, hours, minutes, sweep second hand at 9, incabloc shock protection
- Sapphire crystal and 316L stainless steel exhibition caseback
- Machined naval brass dial finished white with high visibility black numerals
- Black oxide treated steel hands with white Super-Luminova paint
- Double-domed and beveled sapphire front crystal
- Beveled sapphire back crystal
- 330 feet/ 100 meters water resistance
- Two-year warranty
- Custom-built California pine wood box built by hand in the USA
Materials: 20mm olive green, waterproof band | lined with Cordura canvas
Dimensions: 316L stainless steel case | 42mm diameter (not including crown) | 12.8mm height | 18mm stainless steel buckle
* Not eligible for discount
- Not eligible for discount.