Made in America from Double RL's exclusive sanforized 16 oz. Japanese selvedge. Woven on a traditional narrow shuttle loom with a deep indigo yarn that’s treated for a dried-in-the-sun effect. Hand-finished in a process that involves up to 50 individual steps using specialized tools and techniques. Made with a signature slim fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh, and lower leg.
- 16oz Japanese sanforized selvedge denim
- 1960s-inspired jean designed with slim, straight leg openings
- Gold tinted weft
- Hand-set chain-stitched waistband with inserted belt loops for added durability
- Button fly with a RRL signature shank closure ensures a consistent fit through years of wear
- American-made copper-tone shanks, rivets, and washer burrs
- Five-pocket styling
- Selvedge coin pocket with "RRL" embroidery
- Heavy twill pocket lining
- "RRL"-debossed roughout-leather logo label at the back right waist
- Slim fit with medium-low pitched waist, slim thigh, and lower leg
- We recommend sizing down one size
Made in USA
Materials: 100% cotton
The following measurements are for size 32: Waist: 34" | Rise: 11" | Inseam: 34.25" | Thigh: 12" | Leg Opening: 15"