STAG is seeking a highly organized, motivated, & versatile Senior Marketing Manager to lead and manage STAG’s marketing strategies and initiatives across multiple platforms including its website (stagprovisions.com), email campaigns, social media accounts, paid marketing accounts, & brick & mortar stores.
This work includes developing and implementing marketing campaigns across all channels; managing the merchandising, user experience, & user interface of stagprovisions.com; generating and executing STAG’s social media content plan; and the maintenance of the brand marketing calendar.
Additional responsibilities include planning and coordinating with photographers, graphic designers, & third-party vendors to execute creative projects in an efficient, compelling, and timely manner. The Senior Marketing Manager will report to the STAG owners and will contribute to the strategic development of the brand.
- Responsible for the development & management of cohesive marketing strategies and the timely implementation of compelling campaigns across all platforms and channels including website, social media, email, print, & paid marketing.
- Works with STAG owners to contribute to the strategic development of the marketing calendar and owns the management and upkeep of its contents.
- Manages the ecommerce merchandising team & STAG online store to ensure a compelling user experience, the accurate population & merchandising of product, & the implementation of all online content & campaigns.
- Benchmarks competitive marketing campaigns and websites to stay aware of market trends, uses those findings to improve STAG’s marketing campaigns, and contracts with external vendors to improve the STAG website.
- Generates briefs and direction for creative teams and manages them to meet deadlines for publication.
- Plans, produces, & manages all marketing content & collateral including ecommerce photography, lifestyle photography, graphic design, & copywriting for the brand, in partnership with the STAG owners. This includes location scouting, model sourcing, & photo shoot production.
- Manages the development and execution of all social media content including photography, graphics, & copy. Stays current on emerging social media & sales channels, assessing their potential for STAG.
- Develops strategy and budget for paid marketing campaigns and manages third-party agencies to execute, measure, & improve upon paid campaign results.
- Develops and implements strategies for new customer acquisition and loyalty- building with existing customer base.
- Generates reporting and analysis on all sales channels & marketing campaigns and shares results with owners to determine opportunities & improve results.
Experience & Attributes
- 3-5 years of marketing management experience including email, social media, ecommerce, & paid marketing background.
- Experience in fashion & / or apparel marketing preferred.
- Clear & concise communicator.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work flows simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize and make decisions while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- Team oriented with the ability to draw out compelling ideas and quality work from everyone they manage.
- An intellectually curious and creative thinker who seeks out and pursues new ideas.
- Passionate about driving results and exceeding expectations while creating a positive & healthy work environment.
- Preferably Austin-based, open to remote work
- Benefits include Dental, Health, & Vision insurance, Employee Discounts & Paid Time Off
STAG is a group of menswear stores founded in Austin, Texas with brick & mortar locations in Austin and Dallas and an online store at stagprovisions.com. STAG focuses on quality products, friendly and approachable service, and an inspiring store experience.
Named one of the “Top Ten Men’s Store in America” by both GQ & Esquire Magazines, STAG offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit, and we are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, and respectful workplace environment for all employees.