STAG is seeking a highly skilled, motivated, & versatile Marketing Director to develop and manage STAG’s marketing strategies and initiatives across multiple platforms including its website, email & SMS campaigns, social media accounts, digital advertising channels, and brick & mortar stores.
This work includes improving upon and implementing STAG’s overall marketing strategy, building a talented and dedicated support team to execute the strategy, developing marketing campaigns across all channels, optimizing and growing STAG’s online business and customer base, overseeing STAG’s brand marketing calendar, and developing all content for the brand.
The STAG Marketing Director will report to the STAG owners and will help develop and implement the strategic direction & evolution of the brand.
- Works with STAG owners in the development of STAG’s overall marketing strategy and is responsible for the management, budgeting, & successful implementation of cohesive & compelling campaigns across all platforms and channels including website, social media, email, SMS, print, & digital advertising channels.
- Develops and manages the STAG marketing calendar for all platforms & channels.
- Responsible for building a team of talented and versatile marketers to execute the overall marketing strategy and all associated campaigns and initiatives.
- Directs and oversees the strategy, planning, production, & management of all marketing content & collateral including ecommerce photography, lifestyle photography, videography, graphic design, & copywriting for the brand.
- Develops & manages the ecommerce merchandising team & STAG website to ensure a compelling user experience, the timely and accurate population & merchandising of product, & the implementation of all site content & campaigns.
- Directs and oversees the development and execution of all social media strategy & content including photography, video, graphics, & copy. Stays current on new social media channels and digital sales channels, assessing their potential for STAG.
- Develops the strategy and budget for all digital advertising channels & campaigns and identifies & manages third-party agencies to execute, measure, & improve upon campaign results.
- Develops and implements strategies & oversees execution of new customer acquisition and loyalty-building with existing customer base.
- Stays aware of marketing trends and competitive marketing sets and works with internal team and external resources to continually improve STAG’s website & marketing campaigns.
- Generates reporting and analysis on all marketing strategies, channels & campaigns and shares results with owners to determine opportunities & improve results.
Experience & Attributes
- 3-5 years of senior marketing management or director-level experience including a deep understanding of omnichannel retail, content development, email & SMS marketing, social media marketing, & digital advertising.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer fashion & / or apparel marketing a major plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills with the ability to identify, prioritize, & articulate high impact initiatives.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the proven ability to build & lead a small marketing team and execute against multiple campaigns, priorities, and work flows simultaneously.
- Team oriented with the ability to draw out compelling ideas and quality work from everyone they manage.
- Able to prioritize and make decisions while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing business needs.
- An intellectually curious and creative thinker who seeks out and pursues new ideas.
- Passionate about driving results and exceeding expectations while creating a positive & healthy work environment.
STAG is a group of menswear stores founded in Austin, Texas with brick & mortar locations in Austin and Dallas and an online store at stagprovisions.com. STAG focuses on quality products, friendly and approachable service, and an inspiring store experience. Named one of the “Top Ten Men’s Store in America” by both GQ & Esquire Magazines, STAG offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. All of our employment decisions are based solely on merit, and we are committed to providing an inclusive, diverse, and respectful workplace environment for all employees.