STAG is a menswear boutique founded and headquartered in Austin, Texas with a focus on quality products, friendly and approachable service, and an inspiring store experience.
STAG is seeking a motivated Full-Time Fulfillment Associate for our Warehouse location in Austin, Texas.
STAG’s Web Fulfillment Associates are responsible for picking, packing & auditing all outgoing ecommerce orders, receipt of new inventory, preparation of outgoing store transfers, coordination of inventory for ecommerce & marketing photography shoots, and other operational tasks in partnership with STAG leadership.
A successful Associate will have a high level of ownership, accountability and initiative to complement their organizational skills, efficiency, and attention to detail.
Qualified applicants must possess the following skills/attributes:
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- High level of ownership, accountability, & attention to detail
- Self starter, capable of working independently
- Flexible, able to respond to high volume & shift priorities throughout the day
- Experience with inventory & fulfillment operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible schedule and ability to work throughout the holiday season (November through January)
- Ability to stand or walk for up to eight hours a day
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
About STAG Provisions:
STAG is a menswear boutique founded in Austin, Texas with stores in Austin, Dallas, and an online business at stagprovisions.com. STAG focuses on quality products, friendly and approachable service, and an inspiring store experience. STAG has been named a “Top Ten Men’s Store in America” by both GQ & Esquire Magazines.
STAG offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. STAG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time