As a member of the STAG Ecommerce Team, the Customer Service Associate will assist in the day-to-day ecommerce operations of STAG including customer service, ecommerce order management, and returns processing for all of STAG’s online business.
The Customer Service Associate reports to the STAG Digital Operations Director.
Customer Service & Order Management
- Ensures timely and accurate fulfillment of ecommerce orders and monitors the shipping timeline in all STAG fulfillment stores.
- Provides follow-up & feedback to store level Ecommerce Associates in each of STAG’s fulfillment stores.
- Monitors all online order-related customer service issues & communicates with customers to resolve problems. Identifies customer service issues that require escalation to management for special consideration.
- Investigates fulfillment errors as reported by stores and customers, determines the cause, tags & notates all orders, and communicates issues to stores, customers & management.
- Processes returned merchandise in partnership with STAG Houston staff, and communicates issues to customers & management as necessary.
Inventory Integrity Management
- Assesses orders based on inventory availability and communicates all re-routes and redistributions to other STAG stores to ensure fulfillment within proper timeframes.
- Monitors and flags suspicious orders ensuring that suspicious orders are cancelled if they’re unable to be verified.
Shipping Management & Administration
- Communicates with shipping providers to intercept error shipments, investigate missing packages, acquire oversized & fragile shipping quotes, and file claims as necessary.
- Ensures all international orders are vetted for fraud and approved by Management.
- Generates End Of Day reports in partnership with the Digital Operations Coordinator.
- Provides support & assistance on various projects for the brand on an as needed basis