STAG is an award-winning menswear boutique based in Austin, Texas with a focus on quality products and an inspiring online & in store experience. As our online presence continues to grow, we’re looking for a detail-oriented Digital Merchandising Intern to assist in all facets of the ecommerce business.
- Assists in merchandising, populating, & maintaining all aspects of the STAG online store in partnership with the Ecommerce Manager & Digital Operations Director.
- Maintains products on the STAG online store by auditing prices, identifying best sellers for promotion, & making adjustments in our ecommerce platform (Shopify) for said promotions.
- Documents material, fit, & construction details for garments to improve product descriptions for the STAG online store.
- Tries on new season apparel to provide notes on size & fit - if applicable.
- Takes accurate measurements of clothing consistent with existing STAG measurement standards.
- Prepares new product arrivals for photography by steaming garments & organizing for photographer.
- Utilizes industry standard software across all aspects of our digital ecosystem, including Shopify, Point Of Sales software, Analytics tools, etc.
- Performs maintenance on old and discontinued products by removing them from the STAG online store.
- Generates & maintains a master UPC list for all products.